Valhalla - Rewrite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valhalla - Rewrite

Heroju pomirtinis gyvenimas

rodiklisIeškotiLatest imagesRegistruotisPrisijungti

Užduotis Nr. 28

Go down 
3 posters
Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AutoriusPranešimas
Tamsos_Elfe
Rookie
Rookie
Tamsos_Elfe

Pranešimų skaičius : 1926

Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 6 Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 6 Icon_minitime2012-02-13, 06:45

-Šitam... nuo Odino
*she took out leather pack and throw it to that white heard man, asuming he's the one they've been looking for*
Atgal į viršų Go down
Zathire
Rookie
Rookie
Zathire

Pranešimų skaičius : 136

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 6 Icon_minitime2012-02-13, 07:05

For some reason the barbarain doesn't like the old man and opens one eye to watch him open the package.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Odin
Kami
Odin

Pranešimų skaičius : 7357

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 6 Icon_minitime2012-02-14, 07:45

Man catches the bag, but don't open it. He weights it in one hand thinking of something.
-Odin... huh? - man stands up and walks to Zathire. - so that means I can use you for my needs?
He talks in elvish intentionaly, thinking dumb barbarian wont understand what he's saying.
Atgal į viršų Go down
http://valhalla.heavenforum.com
Zathire
Rookie
Rookie
Zathire

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 6 Icon_minitime2012-02-14, 15:06

Zathire opens his other eye but doesn't say anything. He glances up, the suspicious way the man is now acting makes him even more secretly annoyed with the man. While he didn't suspect Odin meant more for them to do more than merely deliver a package he kept his mind open to the possibility that there was much more instore for them than he thought.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Tamsos_Elfe
Rookie
Rookie
Tamsos_Elfe

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 6 Icon_minitime2012-02-28, 06:45

-Wow wow wow.. time out! *comes near the man* He never mentioned something like that. We're just delivery boys. And our job is done now, so we're going home
Atgal į viršų Go down
Zathire
Rookie
Rookie
Zathire

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 6 Icon_minitime2012-02-29, 07:16

Meh might as well get out of here, I don't like this old guy. *smiles at the man knowing he can hear full well how rude he's being*
Atgal į viršų Go down
Odin
Kami
Odin

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 6 Icon_minitime2012-02-29, 07:44

*Men hiccups, as he finds out than barbarian can understand his words* ok then. It was a joke. *starts laughing unnatural.* you free to go. And thanks for your delivery. He haven't asked anything in return?
Atgal į viršų Go down
Zathire
Rookie
Rookie
Zathire

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 6 Icon_minitime2012-03-10, 21:23

*laughs* Yeah, he said you better cook me up a feast worthy of 12 men, or maybe I'm just hungry and lying but its your guess if you guess wrong Odin will be angry, and last time you guessed whether I could speak your langage you were wrong. *smirks knowing it will make the man nervous and hopes the responcible dark elf doesn't blow his cover*
Atgal į viršų Go down
Odin
Kami
Odin

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 6 Icon_minitime2012-03-11, 08:35

Man starts laughing together with Zathire. He leans closer and leis his hand on barbarians shoulder.
-Sorry, I missjudged you.. you're quit good... but if you want that big feast, you have to earn it more. How about race on dragons?
Atgal į viršų Go down
Zathire
Rookie
Rookie
Zathire

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 6 Icon_minitime2012-03-12, 07:19

Zathire scratches the back of his head. "Nah, I can't make dragons go faster. Make the elf do it. She's the light one after all, I'd just weigh it down." He smirks, "I'll do the eating when she wins. Seems like a fair trade off of teamwork to me."
Atgal į viršų Go down
Tamsos_Elfe
Rookie
Rookie
Tamsos_Elfe

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 6 Icon_minitime2012-03-12, 07:28

*She watched men in silent, but after Zathires proposal wrinkled her nose*
-Eeh? You... selfish... fat... gloton... barbarian...
*went to him and poked at his chest*
-if you wanna feast, do it your self. I'm not gonna ride that thing for your stupid needs!
Atgal į viršų Go down
Zathire
Rookie
Rookie
Zathire

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 6 Icon_minitime2012-03-12, 13:08

He laughed, she had acted just as expected. Perhaps he just liked to see a dark elf angry or perhaps he was growing fond enough of this one to enjoy teasing her, either way he'd already known what her anwser would be.

"Well I'm sorry to say, as action packed as riding a dragon sounds. I am a fat and lazy barbarain as you just heard, plus it seems ironic to ride a dragon and earn a feast when you could just kill it and eat it." He holds his arms up with a shrug. "What can I say?"
Atgal į viršų Go down
Odin
Kami
Odin

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 6 Icon_minitime2012-03-12, 18:01

Never saw such interesting couple
*Man laughs again, but than gets serious
How dare you speek about my black dragons meet?
*He took it personaly
Anyway, our ways are in the same direction, I'll give you lift. And maybe my men would have something for you to eat
*Smirks and whistles. Soon near tham lends black dragon.
-He's not big, but strong, and fastest. He'll take us three easily
*Shaman jumps on dragon and then leans down with strech hand to help his gests to climb up
Atgal į viršų Go down
Zathire
Rookie
Rookie
Zathire

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 6 Icon_minitime2012-03-13, 05:31

Inside he wanted to grumble, he'd just assume stab a fork in something this size and eat it, rather than leave it with all its sharp teeth to smile at them the whole way back. Still he was lazy and riding a dragon would save time, even if he had to sit next to a dark elf the whole way. Inside he wanted to pout like a spoiled two-year old, but he shrugged of the thought and stared down at the rocky canyons below glad he wasn't falling.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Tamsos_Elfe
Rookie
Rookie
Tamsos_Elfe

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 6 Icon_minitime2012-03-22, 05:54

She was giggling all the way. It was fun to ride a dragon, to feel wind playing in her hair. She didn't pay attension to pounting barbarian, even if her ears could feel his anciety and uncomfortability.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Odin
Kami
Odin

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 6 Icon_minitime2012-04-02, 05:45

They landed near tents, where elf and Zathire been at first. Shaman jumped down of dragon and with no worries went to the middle of tents. Few men came out to greet him. At a same time other men came back from a hunt, draging dead green dragon after them.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Zathire
Rookie
Rookie
Zathire

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 6 Icon_minitime2012-04-05, 06:00

Zathire hit the ground like a lead brick, his feet thundering into the ground leaving two small crators where he unmagestically landed in his sloppy manner. "Nehhhh...." he groaned or maybe yawned in a lazy manner before stretching and then scratching his chest. "So you guys are gonna eat that whole thing yourself?" he said looking over at the kill they dragged in. He raised an eyebrow, even with HIS help he doubted they could finish it.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Tamsos_Elfe
Rookie
Rookie
Tamsos_Elfe

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 6 Icon_minitime2012-04-10, 06:20

Lie down on dragons back. She loved the ride so much, that whould be happy to fly again. Turned her head to Zathire, as she heard him speak.
-You're drooling, - laughs. - How can you think about thaaaat biiiiig creature as your one time meal?
She leened down abit, and taped barbarians head, just like playing cat.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Zathire
Rookie
Rookie
Zathire

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 6 Icon_minitime2012-04-11, 06:57

"Eh I'm not that hungry," he lied "I don't much like dragon anyway" he continued now telling the truth. "I mean its better than your average lizard, but it's still a lizard..." He seemed less than enthralled with his appetite. "Too be honest the one good thing I could use, is some rest." The long journey had made the barbarain tired and some of his wounds from the first fight were still healing slowly. So he quickly plopped down on the dirt, making no distinction between it and a bed.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Tamsos_Elfe
Rookie
Rookie
Tamsos_Elfe

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 6 Icon_minitime2012-04-11, 07:00

-Eh? - elf got confused by Zathires actions. - if so, than we better go back to Valhalla.
She jumps down the dragon ant pets his nose. -Get up, lazy barbarian, I think we should go to the same place we come here
Atgal į viršų Go down
Odin
Kami
Odin

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 6 Icon_minitime2012-04-11, 07:01

-Whats going on? - shaman came back to tham. - you're leaving already? I thougt I could use you alittle, after you're eaten - he starts laughing.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Tamsos_Elfe
Rookie
Rookie
Tamsos_Elfe

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 6 Icon_minitime2012-04-12, 05:13

*Elf comes near Shaman*
-Yup. Keliausim. For some reason my companion got all grumpy and don't want anything. Maybe he got sick? I think it's his first mission
*She scraches her ear. Bows to man and then runs towards Zathire.*
-Let's go home
*Starts walking to the same dirrection, where they come from at first*
Atgal į viršų Go down
Zathire
Rookie
Rookie
Zathire

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 6 Icon_minitime2012-04-13, 06:17

Zathire closes his eyes, and walks quitely. It's obvious that a lot is on his mind and it makes their journey awkward.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Odin
Kami
Odin

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 6 Icon_minitime2012-05-09, 09:31

Sudenly sand storm starts. Sharp blades, that been hidden in sand, hits travelers.

elf
This dice is not existing.

Zathire
This dice is not existing.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Zathire
Rookie
Rookie
Zathire

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 6 Icon_minitime2012-05-12, 06:59

Too slow and fat too dodge, a frizbe sized blade spins and sticks into his gut. "Um... owe?" grumbled the barbarian as if he didn't even feel pain. He looked down and pulled it out blood dripping from the ends. "Looks like you can never catch a break in this place." His eyes shifted forward, likely this wasn't some random trap, but who would be the culprit he'd find in the sand, or would he find anything at all?
Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Atgal į viršų Go down

Užduotis Nr. 28
Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 67Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next