Valhalla - Rewrite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valhalla - Rewrite

Heroju pomirtinis gyvenimas

rodiklisIeškotiLatest imagesRegistruotisPrisijungti

Užduotis Nr. 28

Go down 
3 posters
Pereiti prie : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AutoriusPranešimas
Odin
Kami
Odin

Pranešimų skaičius : 7357

Užduotis Nr. 28  Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  Icon_minitime2011-10-14, 09:15

Zathire and Tamsos_Elfe appares in desert. Everywhere is just sand and calm breeze. It's posible to see oasis thurther.

[english is elvish language in this case]
Atgal į viršų Go down
http://valhalla.heavenforum.com
Zathire
Rookie
Rookie
Zathire

Pranešimų skaičius : 136

Užduotis Nr. 28  Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  Icon_minitime2011-10-14, 10:54

*looks at sand* (grumpy not serious) I give up. *gets ready for a long walk*
Atgal į viršų Go down
Tamsos_Elfe
Rookie
Rookie
Tamsos_Elfe

Pranešimų skaičius : 1926

Užduotis Nr. 28  Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  Icon_minitime2011-10-17, 05:29

*Looks around her. Sights and starts walking towards that oasis.*
-Why do I have to mission with this stupid creature?..
*Mumbles in her elvish language and glares shortly at Zathire*
Atgal į viršų Go down
Zathire
Rookie
Rookie
Zathire

Užduotis Nr. 28  Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  Icon_minitime2011-10-17, 05:36

*grumbles* You're not exactly my favorite creature either... *narrows eyes* And why is a dark elf like you choosing to speak in elven tongue?
Atgal į viršų Go down
Tamsos_Elfe
Rookie
Rookie
Tamsos_Elfe

Užduotis Nr. 28  Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  Icon_minitime2011-10-17, 05:40

*Freezes as she hears Zathire speaking elvish. Turns to him.*
-What..? How..?
Atgal į viršų Go down
Zathire
Rookie
Rookie
Zathire

Užduotis Nr. 28  Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  Icon_minitime2011-10-17, 05:44

I grew up with elves all my life. Where did you learn it? Ripping the heads off little kids? I knew you had to fight to earn your way into Vallhalla but I didn't know Odin rewarded scum like you. I guess it really doesn't matter who you kill... *puts up with her only out of respect for Odin*
Atgal į viršų Go down
Tamsos_Elfe
Rookie
Rookie
Tamsos_Elfe

Užduotis Nr. 28  Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  Icon_minitime2011-10-17, 06:09

-What?
*She only can glare at him from shock what she heard. Walked near him and poked her thinger to his chest*
-Listen, big fellah. Don't I look like elf? Why I can't speak elvish? Don't get so proud of your-self because you've been alowed to live among us. And what a sick person you are, if all you think about is sloter...
*Finaly she lost her control and grabed his collar*
-You... dare... to call... me a scum? I think I can make exeption to my loalty and free world from one stupid man.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Zathire
Rookie
Rookie
Zathire

Užduotis Nr. 28  Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  Icon_minitime2011-10-17, 06:17

Among your kind? The way your talking its like you think yourself worthy to call yourself an elf! Don't make me sick! The difference between a dark elf and an elf is as clear as night and day. I don't know how many elves you killed in your life, but when this mission is over I'll make sure you pay ten times over for each one. *shoves her hand off him and angrily marches toward the oasis* (mumbles angrily) Next thing I know I'll be hearing stories about how your a good dark elf... *shakes his head*
Atgal į viršų Go down
Tamsos_Elfe
Rookie
Rookie
Tamsos_Elfe

Užduotis Nr. 28  Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  Icon_minitime2011-10-17, 06:24

*Once again she's been bullied because of her skin. She pick up small stone and throws it towards Zathires head*
-I never rised my axe against any elf! It's not of my busines you believe in that or not. But why wait for a ending of mission? If you're so anctios to see MY DARKNESS!
Atgal į viršų Go down
Zathire
Rookie
Rookie
Zathire

Užduotis Nr. 28  Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  Icon_minitime2011-10-17, 06:26

*lets it hit him and ignores her not even making eye contact*
Atgal į viršų Go down
Tamsos_Elfe
Rookie
Rookie
Tamsos_Elfe

Užduotis Nr. 28  Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  Icon_minitime2011-10-17, 06:30

*Growls and follows him to catch him up. But walks one step behind*
Atgal į viršų Go down
Zathire
Rookie
Rookie
Zathire

Užduotis Nr. 28  Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  Icon_minitime2011-10-17, 06:34

*hears her, he calms down a bit, but is still bitter from the anguish her people had caused him and all elf kind in the past* Not planning to stick giant parasitic wasp eggs in my back now are you?
Atgal į viršų Go down
Tamsos_Elfe
Rookie
Rookie
Tamsos_Elfe

Užduotis Nr. 28  Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  Icon_minitime2011-10-17, 06:48

*Shivers from thought about insects.*
-Are you crazy? Where these ideas come from?
*Evens thier foot steps and glances at his face*
Atgal į viršų Go down
Zathire
Rookie
Rookie
Zathire

Užduotis Nr. 28  Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  Icon_minitime2011-10-17, 06:56

Don't ask me, I never mastered summoning spiders or any of the junk your kind seemed so found of using against me.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Tamsos_Elfe
Rookie
Rookie
Tamsos_Elfe

Užduotis Nr. 28  Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  Icon_minitime2011-10-17, 07:02

-My kind?
*She lowers her head and looks at sand under her feet as she walks.*
-You mean dark elves. Not just elves?
Atgal į viršų Go down
Zathire
Rookie
Rookie
Zathire

Užduotis Nr. 28  Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  Icon_minitime2011-10-17, 07:08

I don't know what your story is, I find it almost as easy to believe a dark elf snuck into Valhalla as I do believing there's one actually good enough to earn its way here considering what your people are capable of. But yes, by some means that you aren't just actually pretending to be naive, a dark elf, and not just that but only female ones from what I know. I haven't even seen a male bug summoner before. I don't think they are allowed to delve into those sorts of magic.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Tamsos_Elfe
Rookie
Rookie
Tamsos_Elfe

Užduotis Nr. 28  Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  Icon_minitime2011-10-17, 07:17

-I didn't sneek in! I would love to be alive. And to fight these damn orks at my brothers side!
*she shouts.*
-Why do you know so much about elves?
Atgal į viršų Go down
Zathire
Rookie
Rookie
Zathire

Užduotis Nr. 28  Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  Icon_minitime2011-10-17, 07:24

Don't know why I'm telling a dark elf this... but ever since I was born in the mountains raised by humans to age 6 our kind almost worshiped their kind known for bringing life where ever they went. It's not easy living in the icy mountain tops. After war separated me from my family I was too young to survive on my own and I was nourished back to health by their kindness. This only furthered my respect and growing curiously from the tales I'd heard. *slings his heavy sword over his shoulder and sighs not even knowing why he bothered to tell her anything*
Atgal į viršų Go down
Odin
Kami
Odin

Užduotis Nr. 28  Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  Icon_minitime2011-10-17, 07:30

They reached oasis
Užduotis Nr. 28  TanamiDesertcamp
Although tents seemed left empty.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Tamsos_Elfe
Rookie
Rookie
Tamsos_Elfe

Užduotis Nr. 28  Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  Icon_minitime2011-10-17, 07:40

*Streches abit and feels more happier as she steps on little grass.*
-Ei! Ar yra čia kas nors?
*She shouts to see if somebody will come to meet tham*
Atgal į viršų Go down
Zathire
Rookie
Rookie
Zathire

Užduotis Nr. 28  Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  Icon_minitime2011-10-17, 07:43

*stakes his sword down and sits down leaning against it not expecting anything to happen*
Atgal į viršų Go down
Odin
Kami
Odin

Užduotis Nr. 28  Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  Icon_minitime2011-10-17, 07:46

There were no one to answer.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Tamsos_Elfe
Rookie
Rookie
Tamsos_Elfe

Užduotis Nr. 28  Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  Icon_minitime2011-10-17, 07:48

-Larnya! And there I thought it would be easy job
*Kicks some strange brench. Idea strikes her head and she tries to look for some traces on the ground*
Atgal į viršų Go down
Zathire
Rookie
Rookie
Zathire

Užduotis Nr. 28  Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  Icon_minitime2011-10-17, 07:55

*looks at her bored, not expecting anyone to be around* What are you doing?
Atgal į viršų Go down
Tamsos_Elfe
Rookie
Rookie
Tamsos_Elfe

Užduotis Nr. 28  Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  Icon_minitime2011-10-18, 05:35

-Have no idea
*sits on the ground also.*
-Here were 6 men... and 4 dragons. One got something to cary big... or him self was biger
*took dry ground to her hand and let it go with the wind*
Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content

Užduotis Nr. 28  Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  Icon_minitime

Atgal į viršų Go down

Užduotis Nr. 28
Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 17Pereiti prie : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next