Valhalla - Rewrite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valhalla - Rewrite

Heroju pomirtinis gyvenimas

rodiklisIeškotiLatest imagesRegistruotisPrisijungti

Užduotis Nr. 28

Go down 
3 posters
Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AutoriusPranešimas
Tamsos_Elfe
Rookie
Rookie
Tamsos_Elfe

Pranešimų skaičius : 1926

Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 5 Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 5 Icon_minitime2011-11-15, 10:30

*Looks at him with anger and growls, but starts to calm down.*
-Let me down - *she wispers in shy voice, turning her eyes away*
Atgal į viršų Go down
Zathire
Rookie
Rookie
Zathire

Pranešimų skaičius : 136

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 5 Icon_minitime2011-11-17, 06:50

*As he lets her down his eye looks at the package* Just what is it we are delivering anyway? I imagine its something were not supposed to know but did Odin ever say anything about not peeking or opening it? It almost has me wondering. Who we are delivering this too, what is it and what for? For all I know I'm interpreting this all wrong and its not some envelope with a message but a dagger we're delivering to someone's heart. *shrugs* But that's just me now. I'm sure he gave it to someone a little more sensible and less barbaric like you for a reason.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Tamsos_Elfe
Rookie
Rookie
Tamsos_Elfe

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 5 Icon_minitime2011-11-17, 07:14

-Are you that curious?
*glares at Zathire*
-If you want you can peak
*takes bag and gives it to man.*
-But if we're taking it to shaman, I suggest you to be cautious. Rabit can jump out of it
*Jumps at Zathire, intenting to scare him, and laughs, puting leather bag back to her waist*
-Actualy I think it's just some crazy stuff that only that man will be able to use... and some others, who knows how it works
*Turns around and starts to walk. Her mood came back and now she's smiling*
Atgal į viršų Go down
Zathire
Rookie
Rookie
Zathire

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 5 Icon_minitime2011-11-17, 07:25

*grunts*
Atgal į viršų Go down
Tamsos_Elfe
Rookie
Rookie
Tamsos_Elfe

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 5 Icon_minitime2011-11-17, 07:28

-Whaaat?
*sudenly she felt urge to tease Zathire. She turned at him but still walks backwards. Naughty smile on her face*
-Owww... poor man didn't got his toy?
Atgal į viršų Go down
Zathire
Rookie
Rookie
Zathire

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 5 Icon_minitime2011-11-17, 07:36

*sighs with a heavy grumble* I suppose it was my duty on this mission to learn to tolerate the presence of a dark elf... *as he stares at her happy mood it somehow makes him more sour* How educational... *grumbles* I'm more suited for cracking skulls than making friends... but who am I to argue with Odin.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Tamsos_Elfe
Rookie
Rookie
Tamsos_Elfe

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 5 Icon_minitime2011-11-17, 07:45

*Burst laughing loudly and falls down on her but*
Atgal į viršų Go down
Zathire
Rookie
Rookie
Zathire

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 5 Icon_minitime2011-11-17, 07:53

Let's just find this monk and get out of here.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Tamsos_Elfe
Rookie
Rookie
Tamsos_Elfe

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 5 Icon_minitime2011-11-17, 08:05

-Hai hai!
*stands on her feet, wiping tears out of laughter. Starts walking*
Atgal į viršų Go down
Zathire
Rookie
Rookie
Zathire

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 5 Icon_minitime2011-11-20, 18:11

*arrives at some cliffs* Looks like a dead end, but maybe this kooky shaman managed to get up there somehow. I don't trust walls made out of shale or slate not to crumble, but maybe we should climb up there.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Tamsos_Elfe
Rookie
Rookie
Tamsos_Elfe

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 5 Icon_minitime2011-11-23, 12:46

*Lifts her head up and glares at the top of cliff*
-If we could fly it would be better
Atgal į viršų Go down
Zathire
Rookie
Rookie
Zathire

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 5 Icon_minitime2011-11-24, 00:47

Well I aint got any wings. *starts climbing*
Atgal į viršų Go down
Tamsos_Elfe
Rookie
Rookie
Tamsos_Elfe

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 5 Icon_minitime2011-12-16, 09:05

-For real?
*still stares at a top of a cliff and then watches Zathire climbing*
Atgal į viršų Go down
Zathire
Rookie
Rookie
Zathire

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 5 Icon_minitime2012-01-04, 06:35

*he climbs very slowly and breaks off a lose rock, but his touch was light enough that he didn't fall, he was surprisingly agile and carefully balanced considering his weight and reckless personality*
Atgal į viršų Go down
Tamsos_Elfe
Rookie
Rookie
Tamsos_Elfe

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 5 Icon_minitime2012-01-04, 20:24

*Jumps when Zathire slips, but seeing him hanging on sights with a relief *
-Climb faster!
*Shouts from the bottom of the cliff*
Atgal į viršų Go down
Zathire
Rookie
Rookie
Zathire

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 5 Icon_minitime2012-01-05, 05:38

*gets to the top and walks behind a boulder where dark can't see him* What do we have here? Hiding like a little pack rat...
Atgal į viršų Go down
Odin
Kami
Odin

Pranešimų skaičius : 7357

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 5 Icon_minitime2012-01-25, 08:30

Few men were sitting in the circle. They where wispering some prays, and noone looked at Zathire.
Atgal į viršų Go down
http://valhalla.heavenforum.com
Zathire
Rookie
Rookie
Zathire

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 5 Icon_minitime2012-01-26, 06:11

He observed them to try and decern who their prayers were too, decideding whether they were respectable enough he'd wait for them to finish or whether he'd just barge in angrily in the middle of their session and demand they had a package to deliever.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Odin
Kami
Odin

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 5 Icon_minitime2012-01-31, 06:37

Whispers went silent and men took out their bags ant started to have snacks.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Zathire
Rookie
Rookie
Zathire

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 5 Icon_minitime2012-02-09, 06:01

Yo, dark elf toss up the bag or climb up here. They're here.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Tamsos_Elfe
Rookie
Rookie
Tamsos_Elfe

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 5 Icon_minitime2012-02-09, 07:26

Tch *Looks around her for a shadow. She than touches one. As soon as does that, she dissapares and then crowls out from Zathire's shadow. Stands beside him and looks at men* are you sure they're what we're looking for?
Atgal į viršų Go down
Zathire
Rookie
Rookie
Zathire

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 5 Icon_minitime2012-02-10, 06:39

He shrugs, "No." He scratches his cheek, it itches from stubble he hasn't shaved in a while. "So should we give them a test or something?" He taps his battlesword boredly on his shoulder.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Tamsos_Elfe
Rookie
Rookie
Tamsos_Elfe

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 5 Icon_minitime2012-02-10, 08:36

*Giggles* stupid barbarian, are you intenting to fight them just to test? *rolls her eyes and then stands in the circle of men*
-Labas rytas! Ieškome šamano
Atgal į viršų Go down
Zathire
Rookie
Rookie
Zathire

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 5 Icon_minitime2012-02-11, 01:42

As much as I love cracking skulls that's not the test I had in mind. *doesn't understand what she says to them so he leans back and takes a nap while she boringly talks to them.*
Atgal į viršų Go down
Odin
Kami
Odin

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 5 Icon_minitime2012-02-12, 17:40

-Ir kam? - white heard man, but quite yong, looked at elf. He smirked at her, while other men stood up and gathered near him.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Atgal į viršų Go down

Užduotis Nr. 28
Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 57Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next