Valhalla - Rewrite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valhalla - Rewrite

Heroju pomirtinis gyvenimas

rodiklisIeškotiLatest imagesRegistruotisPrisijungti

Užduotis Nr. 28

Go down 
3 posters
Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AutoriusPranešimas
Tamsos_Elfe
Rookie
Rookie
Tamsos_Elfe

Pranešimų skaičius : 1926

Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 7 Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 7 Icon_minitime2012-05-12, 09:44

*Elf got better reaction than man, so she managed to see blades and got only small cut on her leg. *
-Show your-self!
*She could sence a live beeng, moving together with sand, but wind prevented her from hearing moves. Elf just started to look everywhere around and summoned her ax*
Atgal į viršų Go down
Odin
Kami
Odin

Pranešimų skaičius : 7357

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 7 Icon_minitime2012-05-12, 09:48

Soon there echoes laughter all around travelers.
-Play... let's play together... - there were words, mixed with the wind. Sometimes, in some places imaged was seen.
Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 7 Sand

elf
This dice is not existing.

Zathire
Atgal į viršų Go down
http://valhalla.heavenforum.com
Zathire
Rookie
Rookie
Zathire

Pranešimų skaičius : 136

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 7 Icon_minitime2012-05-12, 15:48

Zathire spotted the ghostly figure too. Was it a wind slyph? He didn't know. Usually they were good creatures, but then again he was with a dark elf right now and normally dark elves were evil. So perphas this spirit only thought if was doing good, he was sure he would blindly attack his team mate on normal circumstances, as a matter of fact that's exactly what he did when he first met.

There was nothing enchanted about his weapon. He could not hit her. "Wait!" He said as she attacked again, this time he blocked the first blade with his sword but there were too many and another one clipped his elbow.

Perhaps he could attack her with her own blades? Next attack if this woman struck again he meant to grab one. Even if it hurt him to do so.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Tamsos_Elfe
Rookie
Rookie
Tamsos_Elfe

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 7 Icon_minitime2012-05-12, 18:18

*Grined her teeth, when got two more cuts and second was so strong that she almost screamed. She fell on one her knee and swing her ax, trying to hit spirit*
Atgal į viršų Go down
Odin
Kami
Odin

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 7 Icon_minitime2012-05-12, 18:18

The member 'Tamsos_Elfe' has done the following action : Attack

'd8 (naujas lvl)' :
Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 7 PZOBITD8TS_120
Result :
Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 7 Th8 Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 7 Th3
Atgal į viršų Go down
Odin
Kami
Odin

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 7 Icon_minitime2012-05-12, 18:23

Girl -spirit-ghost wasn't listening to man. She was just laughing with no intent to talk. She materialized to strike again but dissapared as soon as elf gave her a hit.
[big dice forces her to wanish. Only small numbers can hit her]

She attacked elf again

and played with Zathire one more time
Atgal į viršų Go down
Zathire
Rookie
Rookie
Zathire

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 7 Icon_minitime2012-05-13, 22:44

3 blades went flying at Zathrie, the first almost hitting his head as he ducked. "Alright you stupid fairy!" As the other two blades came flying at him he opened his hands squeezing down on the bloody blades with anger and throwing them back at the fairy.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Odin
Kami
Odin

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 7 Icon_minitime2012-05-13, 22:44

The member 'Zathire' has done the following action : Attack

'd4' :
Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 7 Th4d
Result :
Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 7 Th02 Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 7 Th22
Atgal į viršų Go down
Tamsos_Elfe
Rookie
Rookie
Tamsos_Elfe

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 7 Icon_minitime2012-05-14, 05:47

*Sharp blades injured elfs back but she still tryed to hit asoulter*
Atgal į viršų Go down
Odin
Kami
Odin

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 7 Icon_minitime2012-05-14, 05:47

'd8 (naujas lvl)' :
Result :
Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 7 Th7 Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 7 Th4
Atgal į viršų Go down
Odin
Kami
Odin

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 7 Icon_minitime2012-05-14, 05:50

One of Zathires thrown blades missed the targed, but second one got into spirits body. Elfs attack was quit on target too. But girl had no intensions to stop. Knives attacked travelers again.
elf

Zathire
Atgal į viršų Go down
Zathire
Rookie
Rookie
Zathire

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 7 Icon_minitime2012-05-16, 05:34

Obviously the barbarian was not very good at using projectiles, in fact the use of projectiles was almost sacreligious amongst the barbarains that had raised him and that prided themselves in melee weapons. However he was in no mood to put up with this spirit. He knew enough to know his sword would not work on her, since it had no enchantment. It seemed the spirit often attacked with enough blades that at least two would hit wherever he went.

He blocked the first almost perfectly taking little cuts to his hand and almost stopped the second as he caught it. Unfortunately he was not very fast compared to the wind spirit that seemed to almost teleport from one area to another but he did manage to lunge out and sling one hefty attack at her, hoping desperately to land a hit with a little more impact than last time.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Odin
Kami
Odin

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 7 Icon_minitime2012-05-16, 05:34

'd8' :
Result :
Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 7 Th3
Atgal į viršų Go down
Tamsos_Elfe
Rookie
Rookie
Tamsos_Elfe

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 7 Icon_minitime2012-05-21, 08:50

*Blood poured from cuts, and that made elf furios.*
-It's enough! Shadow wolves!
*She screemed with enger. Streched her axe and spined it. Soon 3 wind arrows seperated from axe, draging shadows together*
Atgal į viršų Go down
Odin
Kami
Odin

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 7 Icon_minitime2012-05-21, 08:51

#1 'd8 (naujas lvl)' :
#1 Result :
Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 7 Th6 Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 7 Th2 Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 7 Th7

--------------------------------

#2 'Tradicinis' :
Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 7 197487141711d5c49ac3wa1
#2 Result :
Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 7 Dice_411 Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 7 Dice_311 Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 7 Dice_411
Atgal į viršų Go down
Odin
Kami
Odin

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 7 Icon_minitime2012-05-21, 08:58

Hit from Zathire freezed girl for a moment, and that costed her. Arrows from elfs axe blowed sand, which was her cover, and shadows went through her body. She can't hide now. So attacked man, standing near her.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Zathire
Rookie
Rookie
Zathire

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 7 Icon_minitime2012-05-24, 05:39

(If one dice lands on 1 he misses)

Zathire now had the ghost in sight. It was time, with one massive chop he brought his sword down. It was unlikely that she'd be able to dodge.

Atgal į viršų Go down
Odin
Kami
Odin

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 7 Icon_minitime2012-05-24, 05:39

'Tradicinis' :
Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 7 197487141711d5c49ac3wa1
Result :
Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 7 Dice_211 Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 7 Dice_111 Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 7 Dice_411
Atgal į viršų Go down
Odin
Kami
Odin

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 7 Icon_minitime2012-05-25, 11:44

Spirit screamed in pain and dissapared. Soon wind calmed down and there was only plain desert all around Zathire and Dark elf.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Zathire
Rookie
Rookie
Zathire

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 7 Icon_minitime2012-06-02, 06:43

Zathire stood there dripping blood like he meant to donate a gallon to the sand. He was a bit dizzy and stumbled a bit, the hot sand seemed to be begging him to rest, though he doubted if he did, that he could get back up. He couldn't really recall what would happen if he died in this sort of place after already being dead. He was too dizzy and unfocused to recall upon such thoughts.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Tamsos_Elfe
Rookie
Rookie
Tamsos_Elfe

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 7 Icon_minitime2012-06-04, 09:32

*An elf sighted after everything went quiet. She presed her ax to left shoulder and it turned into tatoo. Then went to Zathire*
-Are you alright? You look like you'll throw up
*she giggles and licks her hand where it been cut. She's bleeding badly too, but don't want to look weak in front of a man. Starts to look around*
-We came here at first... so Odin should pick us up from here too
Atgal į viršų Go down
Zathire
Rookie
Rookie
Zathire

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 7 Icon_minitime2012-06-04, 12:17

"Are you alright?" he heard her ask. He closed his eyes and smiled. "Close enough at least," naturally still mean he didn't aske the same to the dark elf. He was still getting over his predudice and it looked like she was in better condition that him anyway, whether she was or not. "Oh... So we can just weit here?" The idea of not having to walk and crack open all his quickly healing cuts and dried scabs sounded very good indeed.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Tamsos_Elfe
Rookie
Rookie
Tamsos_Elfe

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 7 Icon_minitime2012-06-04, 12:48

-Haven't you ever been on battlefield?
*An elf looked at him curiesly*
-it looks like you did, but now you look totaly wasted
*can't hide her smile.*
-should I treet your wounds until we get back to Valhalla?
Atgal į viršų Go down
Zathire
Rookie
Rookie
Zathire

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 7 Icon_minitime2012-06-04, 13:17

For the first time he decided to talk to the dark elf a little: Telling a bit about his life that he'd normally have no interest in doing.

"When I was younger I used to fight all the time. Just swinging my sword around recklessly against any foe." He smiled recalling the days, he was a lot weaker here in Vallhalla with some of his abilities taken away. "I wasn't very skilled, but hell I never had to be. No one could ever block me, though here I feel weaker." He looked at the dried blood on his arm. "I'm not sure how much of my abilities I've retained, I guess some of the unnatural things about me were a gift from Odin from the start."

He gave a laugh.

"You know the expression: I brought you into this world. I can take you out?" He laughed to himself, of course she didn't, it was a human expression after all. "Well anyway..." He looked at his arm, only a few spots were bleeding and it was mostly where he moved them. "I think I'll be alright. I used to heal from cuts like these in one day. Never even got any scars." He glanced up almost expecting some portal or Odin to appear out of thin air. "Though I'm not sure I'll have that healing ability here. Seems I'm more of a regular human."
Atgal į viršų Go down
Odin
Kami
Odin

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 7 Icon_minitime2012-06-06, 06:36

Soon ray of light come upon elf and Zathire. They've been covered by unburning flame and dissapared from land.

END OF GAME
Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Užduotis Nr. 28    Užduotis Nr. 28  - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Atgal į viršų Go down

Užduotis Nr. 28
Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 77Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7